Fitness as Women Beauty
It is the essence of women’s beauty to be looking smart and to be admired. Almost every woman likes to avoid obesity and over weight. Ladies try their best to remain beautiful and to maintain good posture and some times they have to suffer other health problems due to starvation and dieting in trying to reduce weight.
Weight Loss Plans- How to Reduce Weight?
The main question is how to cut obesity or overweight without any side effect of so called fat burning medicines. The genuine method is very much simple and harmless; try to remove yourself to a healthy lifestyle and put your body into physical exercise.
Change your Lifestyle
By changing eating habits and life style, it is possible to over the obesity problem. It is pertinent to mention that some strict diets used to reduce weight may cause over weight instead; because by continues using such diet which restricts to little food, the body consumes gradually fewer calories, but when normal eating is started, it puts extra weight.
Health Nutrition & Exercise Mistakes
The second mistake re, needs to be avoided is over exercising during dieting; it may lead to weakening body as the whole. Less sleeping is another lifestyle mistake leads to overweight and obesity. Here are some guidelines are given in order to promote healthy lifestyle and to reduce weight;-
- Eating while Standing Avoid eating and drinking while standing.
- Chewing Habit Improve chewing habit while eating and try to eat slowly with out any panic.
- Avoid Stomach Fullness Stop eating before stomach fullness
- Eat Less Avoid Fasting Build habit to eat less but avoid starvation or missing meals.
- Meal Skipping Don’t skip breakfast.
- Weight Loss Foods Eat vegetables instead of fats, fried snacks and heavy diets which take more time to be digested.
- Low calories Diet Use plenty of raw fruits and vegetables having fewer calories and less starch to fill up the stomach
- Avoid Drinking Liquor Avoid alcohol (having rich in calories), which is the main hindrance in weight loss efforts.
- Improve Water Intake Drink more water at least 6-8 glass daily
- Avoid Sweets Limit and reduce the use of sweets, butter, eggs, cheese, animal fat and roast
- Balanced Diet Use balanced diet consisting of protein, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, and fats according to the body requirements. Don’t incline to rich fat food as a routine.
- Vegetarian Weight Loss Avoid bakery products, chips, and refined flour and use whole meal bread and fiber based fruits, vegetables and full cereals.
- Soda Beverages Avoid Soda beverages to control weight and obesity.