Are the juices from Jamba Juice healthy? Jamba Juice is widely considered a healthy place to eat, offering a variety of juices, smoothie bowls, and smoothies that highlight fresh fruits and vegetables.
What is the lowest calorie item at Jamba Juice?
- Greens ‘n’ Ginger (290 calories)
- Strawberry Whirl (290 calories)
- The Go-Getter (310 calories)
- Orange-C Booster (310 calories)
- Peach Perfection (310 calories)
- Apple ‘n’ Greens (320 calories)
- Strawberries Wild (320 calories)
- Strawberry Surf Rider (330 calories)
Is Jamba Juice good after a workout? PB & Banana Protein Smoothie
This one is probably best for a post-workout snack with its high protein content. It contains milk, ice, frozen bananas, peanut butter, Whey Protein Boost, and clover honey. This one is higher in calories at 490, but that’s because it’s also packed with 32 grams of protein.
Do Jamba Juice smoothies have added sugar? The smoothies are made with some whole fruit and don’t contain a lot of added sugar. Instead, they concentrate the natural sugar in the fruit while removing the other parts (the healthy parts) like fiber, and the vitamins and minerals. The remaining part is used to sweeten the smoothie.