Can Nutella be healthy? Although Nutella contains a small amount of calcium and iron, it’s not very nutritious and high in sugar, calories and fat. Nutella contains sugar, palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, milk powder, lecithin and synthetic vanillin. It is high in calories, sugar and fat.
What is a healthy alternative to Nutella?
- Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa & Milk.
- Askinosie Hey, Hey Hazelnut! Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
- Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.
- Jem Hazelnut Raw Cacao Butter.
- Nutzo Paleo Chocolate Power Fuel Seven Nut & Seed Butter.
Is Nutella healthier than peanut butter? Bottom Line: Without hesitation, Peanut Butter is the ‘healthier’ alternative to Nutella. Peanut Butter is lower in sugar, higher in protein and often lower in your unhealthy fats.
Is Nutella worse than chocolate? The difference, though, is the sugar content. Nutella has 21 grams of sugar in 2 tablespoons—just enough to spread a thin layer over two slices of toast. Most people know that Nutella contains sugar, but 21 grams is the same amount of sugar found in an entire Dunkin Donuts Frosted Chocolate Crème donut.