Can Nutella be healthy? Although Nutella contains a small amount of calcium and iron, it’s not very nutritious and high in sugar, calories and fat. Nutella contains sugar, palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, milk powder, lecithin and synthetic vanillin. It is high in calories, sugar and fat.
Can I have Nutella on a diet? Though the spread contains saturated fat and sugar, it also supplies a good amount of key vitamins and minerals that you need for good health. The hazelnuts in Nutella might also boost the health of your heart, making it a fairly nutritious food to occasionally incorporate into your healthy eating plan.
Is Nutella healthier than peanut butter? Bottom Line: Without hesitation, Peanut Butter is the ‘healthier’ alternative to Nutella. Peanut Butter is lower in sugar, higher in protein and often lower in your unhealthy fats.
What is a healthy alternative to Nutella?
- Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa & Milk.
- Askinosie Hey, Hey Hazelnut! Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
- Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.
- Jem Hazelnut Raw Cacao Butter.
- Nutzo Paleo Chocolate Power Fuel Seven Nut & Seed Butter.