Cuases of Dark Circle :
Stress: Stress can also be thought to be another standard reason for dark circles. Dark circles are developed on account of stress which includes excessive workload, family problems, money problems and more. Stress has become quite common also among the youth which often causes dark blemishes under their eyes.
Lack of proper sleep: Those who do not get their share of 8 hours of sleep on a daily basis will establish dark under-eye circles.
Dehydration: Sometimes, there may be an excessive decrease of water in the body, which could make your skin dry and weak.
Below are a few natural home remedies, they are very beneficial and helpful to eliminate those ghastly-looking dark circles under eye:
- Grate some raw potato and soak a cotton pad in the potato juice. Close up your eyes and place these cotton balls in your eyes. Ensure they cover the dark circles beneath your eyes and also the eyelids. Get forced out on for Ten minutes and wash with cold water.
- Applying a mixture of a teaspoon of tomato and lime juice, 2 times a day might help in cutting the dark circles.
- Drink a glass of tomato juice with a few mint leaves, lemon juice, and salt. Drinking this twice daily is yet another remedy.
- Cook a paste of four years old to five almonds with milk. Apply this paste in the area affected leave for 10-15 minutes. This may lighten your skin layer around the eyes.
- An assortment of a few teaspoons of fresh pineapple juice as well as a pinch of turmeric powder, when placed onto the dark circles regularly might help clear them.
- Every night prior to sleeping, apply creams containing vitamin E d-alpha and C about the eyes.
- Crush some mint leaves and apply them around the eyes. This will provide a cooling effect on tired eyes.
- Squeeze the juice of the cucumber by granting a tiny piece. Now soak two balls of cotton in this juice and just hook them up to up your eyes. Let the soaked cotton stick to the eyes for about twenty or so minutes and then take them off. Up your eyes will feel refreshed and rejuvenated. If you do not have cucumber, potatoes doubles.
• Soak two balls of cotton in rose water then put on your closed eyes. Allow them to remain for about thirty minutes then take them off.
• Soak a number of tea bags in cold water after which put it on in your eyes. If you believe this is extremely messy, you\’ll be able to brew a chamomile tea and soak a washcloth in it. Cool it and after that spread it over the eyes. Remove after keeping it for about Thirty minutes.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/skin-care-articles/dark-circle-causes-and-remedies-5382472.html
About the Author
If you want to look younger and gorgeous try these natural home remedies to remove dark circles beneath eyes.