How can I eat healthy and cheap at college? Try increasing your use of eggs, beans, seeds, frozen fruits and vegetables, cheaper cuts of meat, and whole grains. These all taste great, are cheap (especially in bulk), and are very nutritious. Incorporating more inexpensive yet nutrient-rich foods into your daily routine will help you save money and eat well.
What is the cheapest food for college students?
- 10 Cheap Meals for College Students. Making cheap meals is actually easier than it sounds.
- Chicken and Veggie Baking Sheet. Price: $1.50 per serving.
- Tater Tot Casserole. Price: $2.28 per serving.
- Ramen. Price: $0.25-$0.45 per serving.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Two Scrambled Eggs and Toast.
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup.
- Baked Ravioli.
What is the cheapest and healthiest meal?
- Vegetarian Tortilla Casserole.
- Breaded Pork Chops with Apple-Cabbage Slaw.
- Bacon and Broccoli Rice Bowl.
- Beefy Stuffed Sweet Potato.
- Bean, Kale and Egg Stew.
- Chicken, Pepper and Corn Stir-Fry.
- Spicy Fish and Olive Spaghetti.
- Quinoa with Chicken and Lentils.
How can a college student eat healthy? Try lean red meat, spinach, whole grain breads and cereal, eggs, nuts, oranges, apples and carrots. Eat Fruit – Fruit ranks high among the best foods you can eat for your brain. The natural sugars in fruit offer clean energy, so you don’t experience the crash that follows consumption of refined sugar.