How can I eat healthy and gluten-free? Concentrate on what you can eat, not on what you can’t eat. Remember that most of the nutritious foods you are supposed to eat to stay healthy are gluten free. This includes plain meat, fish, poultry, beans, eggs, vegetables, fruits, rice, nuts and legumes, not to mention rice, corn and soy.
What is the healthiest gluten-free?
- Sorghum. Sorghum is typically cultivated as both a cereal grain and animal feed.
- Quinoa. Quinoa has quickly become one of the most popular gluten-free grains.
- Oats. Oats are very healthy.
- Brown rice.
Can you lose weight on a gluten-free diet? Although a gluten-free diet is the primary treatment for celiac disease and may help to alleviate symptoms in various conditions related to gluten sensitivity, there is currently no evidence showing that a gluten-free diet is effective for weight loss or for general health benefits.
What can I eat on a gluten-free diet?
Allowed fresh foods
- Fruits and vegetables.
- Beans, seeds, legumes and nuts in their natural, unprocessed forms.
- Lean, nonprocessed meats, fish and poultry.
- Most low-fat dairy products.