How can I eat healthy with a sweet tooth?
- Fruit. When most people feel sugar cravings, they reach for high-fat, high-sugar foods like chocolate ( 1 ).
- Dark Chocolate.
- Snack Bars.
- Chia Seeds.
- Sugar-Free Chewing Gum or Mints.
What is a good snack for a sweet tooth?
- Chocolate covered strawberries.
- Trail mix.
- Handful of blueberries.
- Homemade chocolate bark.
- Popcorn with drizzled peanut butter and cocoa powder.
- Dark chocolate squares.
- Chocolate covered frozen banana.
How can I satisfy my sweet tooth when losing weight? Swap bananas, dates, pineapple and mango for red berries (raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries), apples, pears, oranges, grapefruit, peaches and nectarines. Tip: cinnamon is known to lower blood sugar levels. It can be used to sweeten coffee or tea, or sprinkled onto yogurt or fromage frais.
What is the healthiest sweet you can eat?
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding.
- Fruit Crumbles.
- Assorted Berries.
- Black Bean Brownies.
- Raspberry Thyme Granita.
- Oranges & Vanilla Yogurt (or Ice Cream!)
- Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles.
- Fruit Salad.