How can I make my body healthy?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.
What is the normal healthy body? If your BMI is 18.5 to 24.9, it falls within the normal or Healthy Weight range. If your BMI is 25.0 to 29.9, it falls within the overweight range. If your BMI is 30.0 or higher, it falls within the obese range.
How do you know if your body is healthy?
- You eat a nutritious diet full of whole foods.
- You know when to indulge.
- Your bowel movements are regular.
- You move your body on the regular.
- Your urine is clear.
- You sleep soundly.
- You don’t get sick constantly.
- You feel emotionally healthy and resilient.
What are the signs of poor nutrition?
- Unexplained Fatigue. Fatigue is a common side effect of iron deficiency, which can lead to anemia, indicated by low levels of red blood cells.
- Brittle and Dry Hair.
- Ridged or Spoon-Shaped Nails.
- Mouth Problems.
- Apathy or Irritability.
- Lack of Appetite.