How do you eat healthy if you travel a lot?
10 Strategies to Eat Well During Your Stay
- Read nutritional information.
- Get dressing on the side.
- Eat protein with every meal.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Be careful with coffee.
- Snack smarter.
- Avoid empty calories.
- Ask for substitutions.
How can I eat healthy while staying in a hotel?
10 Healthy Dinner Ideas You Can Whip Up In Your Extended Stay Hotel Room
- 10 Healthy Dinner Ideas You Can Whip Up In Your Extended Stay Hotel Room. Do you often travel?
- Rice Bowls.
- Grilled Cheese.
- Homemade Miso Cup of Noodles.
- Macaroni and Cheese.
- Broccoli Cheddar Baked Potato.
- Hummus Salad.
What is the best food to eat while traveling?
On the road
- Fresh fruit such as bananas, apples, oranges or grapes.
- Low-fat string cheese or cheese slices.
- Single-serving containers of hummus, guacamole or tuna.
- A peanut butter sandwich on whole grain bread.
- Single-serving packets of nuts such as almonds or cashews.
How can I lose weight while traveling?
Frequent Flyers’ Tips To Keep Weight Off
- Bring your own healthy food onto the plane.
- Book hotels near walking paths.
- Use hotels’ fitness facilities.
- Don’t let convenience or cost savings determine your restaurant choice.
- Eat salads and foods with low salt, low sugar and low calories.
- Limit fried foods.