How do you eat healthy in a dorm room?
Healthy Snacks for the Dorm Room
- Chocolate milk boxes.
- Peanut butter or other nut butters.
- Fresh, frozen and dried fruits.
- Oats, rice and other grains.
- Whole wheat tortillas.
- Simple granola or energy bars.
What food should I bring to my dorm?
- Mixed Nuts.
- Granola Bars.
- Microwavable Popcorn.
- Microwaveable Soups.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly.
- Microwaveable Rice.
- Oatmeal Packets.
How can I eat healthy in a dorm without a kitchen?
11 Simple Dorm Room Meals (No Kitchen Needed)
- 1 Easy sandwiches.
- 2 Salads.
- 3 Cheese Toast.
- 4 Veggies + protein + healthy starch in a bowl.
- 5 A hearty bowl of oats.
- 6 Chicken salad.
- 7 A Tex-Mex style quesadilla.
- 8 A baked (or microwaved) sweet potato.
What snacks do you bring to college?
The best thing about these snacks is that they’re easy to make (or buy), inexpensive, and keep you content and full!
- Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Banana Smoothie.
- Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas.
- Honey-Nut Energy Bites.
- Apple Sandwiches.
- Vegetable Sticks With Avocado Dill Dip.
- Avocado Toast.
- Hummus and Pita Chips/Carrots/Celery.