How do you keep blonde hair healthy?
- Keep it hydrated.
- Protect it from heat.
- Keep it out of the sun.
- Make your color last.
- Finish your hair wash with cold water.
- Read the labels and avoid sulfates.
- Don’t skip conditioning and deep conditioning your hair.
Is it possible to have healthy bleached hair? Yes, bleached hair can be healthy, too, as long as you have an excellent hair care routine to balance out the damage and keep your hair in the most beneficial possible condition.
How can I improve my blonde hair?
- Invest in a Water Filter to Prevent Hard Water.
- Switch to a Shampoo for Blonde Hair.
- Avoid Rinsing Blonde Hair With Hot Water.
- Hydrate Your Hair With Moisturizing Conditioner and Hair Masks.
- Avoid Overheating Your Hair.
- Protect Your Hair from UV Rays.
- Don’t Forget Your Roots.
How do you keep blonde hair healthy naturally? “[One] way you can protect the hair before bleaching is by doing moisture treatments with moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, [as well as] hot oil treatments, [and get] a good trim to make sure the hair is in healthy condition and isn’t dry, brittle, frizzy, or breaking,” says Everett.