How many calories is buffalo chicken dip? Buffalo Chicken Dip (2 tbsp) contains 2g total carbs, 2g net carbs, 11g fat, 7g protein, and 140 calories.
What is good with buffalo chicken dip?
- Over French Fries. PIN IT.
- Inside Crescent Rolls. PIN IT.
- In a Grilled Cheese. It’s a childhood favorite with a bit of a spicy side!
- Inside Egg Rolls/Wontons. PIN IT.
- On Top of Potato Skins. PIN IT.
- Mixed with Pasta.
- On a Pizza.
- With a Spoon!
What makes buffalo chicken dip thicker? So, how do you thicken up buffalo sauce? To thicken buffalo sauce, create a cornstarch slurry (equal parts cornstarch and water), bring your buffalo sauce to a simmer, and mix in the slurry.
What is buffalo chicken dip made of? Made with juicy shredded chicken, creamy ranch dressing, cream cheese, hot sauce, and loads of cheese, this easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip is then baked until golden, bubbly, and perfect for dipping.