How many calories is buffalo chicken dip? Buffalo Chicken Dip (2 tbsp) contains 2g total carbs, 2g net carbs, 11g fat, 7g protein, and 140 calories.
What makes Buffalo chicken dip thicker? So, how do you thicken up buffalo sauce? To thicken buffalo sauce, create a cornstarch slurry (equal parts cornstarch and water), bring your buffalo sauce to a simmer, and mix in the slurry.
What is good with buffalo chicken dip?
- Over French Fries. PIN IT.
- Inside Crescent Rolls. PIN IT.
- In a Grilled Cheese. It’s a childhood favorite with a bit of a spicy side!
- Inside Egg Rolls/Wontons. PIN IT.
- On Top of Potato Skins. PIN IT.
- Mixed with Pasta.
- On a Pizza.
- With a Spoon!
How do you make Buffalo chicken dip not runny? If your dip is too runny, it could be because you used low-fat cream cheese or yogurt, or because you added too much buffalo sauce. To make it the right consistency, start with full-fat ingredients and be sure to use enough chicken to soak up the other ingredients.