How much does a healthy vending machine cost? An individual vending machine can cost anywhere from 3,000 to 10,000 dollars. However, those looking to get in on Health You’s unique business opportunity are expected to have around 50,000 dollars in liquid assets that they can put up for the business. You have to spend money in order to make money.
Are Healthy vending machines profitable? Are vending machines profitable? Yes, vending machines can be profitable. The average vending machine earns $35 a week, but vending machines that are well-stocked and placed in safe, high-traffic locations can generate over $400 a month.
How much does vending machine cost? Estimated cost: $3,000-$5,800
Food and drink vending machines are placed inside retail stores, malls, hospitals, hotels, airports, office buildings, event centers and schools.
How do I start a healthy vending machine business?
- Decide if vending is right for you.
- Choose the right equipment for your business.
- Find and secure the vending machine locations.
- Choose the products to put in your vending machines.
- Provide great customer service.
- Choose the right startup option.