Is a banana milkshake healthy? Homemade banana milkshakes are rich in potassium, magnesium, fiber and vitamin C and are an excellent choice for a pre-workout snack or a recovery drink. They also contain healthy fats and high-quality protein, if you use the right ingredients.
What is the healthiest milkshake to drink?
- 1 Banana Oat Milkshake.
- 2 Watermelon Coconut Milkshake.
- 3 Rainbow Milkshake.
- 4 Orange Kiwi Milkshake.
- 5 Blueberry Milkshake.
- 6 Peach Milkshake.
- 7 Carrot Milkshake.
- 8 Key Lime Milkshake.
How do you make a banana milkshake?
- Take a ripe banana. Peel and cut it into slices.
- Add sliced banana in the jar of a blender or the large jar of a mixer grinder jar.
- Add a pinch of cardamom powder.
- Add 1-teaspoon sugar.
- Add 2-scoops vanilla ice-cream.
- Pour 3/4 cup milk over it.
- Blend until mixture turns smooth.
Is Banana Smoothie good for weight loss? Eating bananas may also aid weight loss as they are high in dietary fibre and other nutrients. A lot of people enjoy banana shakes as a healthy way to help reach their weight loss goals. Banana shakes are a healthy and nutritious drink that can be enjoyed as a convenient breakfast option or a quick snack.