Is chocolate cereal good for you? Yes, it’s real. But unfortunately real doesn’t mean it’s good for you. With 31 grams of carbs and 12 grams of added sugar, this is one chocolate chip cookie we’ll stay away from.
How healthy are chocolate Cheerios? Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. Chocolate Cheerios is low in fat, saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free. This is such BULL. Of course this product is cholesterol free, it’s not made from any animal products.
What cereal is healthiest for you?
- Oats. Oats are a nutritious cereal choice.
- DIY muesli. Muesli is both a healthy and delicious type of cereal.
- Homemade granola.
- DIY cinnamon crunch cereal.
- Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets.
- Post Foods Grape Nuts.
- Bob’s Red Mill Paleo-Style Muesli.
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereals.
Is Chocolate Chex cereal healthy? Nutritionally, Chocolate Chex isn’t particularly healthy or unhealthy. It has only 8 grams of sugar per serving which is respectable for a cereal with chocolate in the name. On the other hand, it has less than 1 gram of fiber which is low even when compared to cereals geared toward children.