Is clear American water healthy? They have a simple list called the “Summary of the Safety of all Additives.” This list ranks additives as ‘safe’, ‘cut back’ or ‘avoid’. The problem with Clear American Sparkling Water is that Aspartame and Acesulfame Potassium are both on the list of food additives to avoid.
What brand of flavored water is the healthiest?
- Spindrift, Lemon. Visit Page.
- San Pellegrino Essenza Sparkling Natural Mineral Water. Visit Page.
- La Croix Berry Sparkling Water. Visit Page.
- Bubly Sparkling Water, Grapefruit. Visit Page.
- Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water, Lime.
- Topo Chico Mineral Water, Grapefruit.
- Hint Sparkling Water, Watermelon.
- JUST Water, Organic Cherry.
Does clear American sparkling water make you gain weight? Those who are against flavored sparkling water often point to research, published in the journal Obesity Research and Clinical Practice, which found carbonation might cause weight gain, as a reason to avoid it at all costs.
Is clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water Good For You? Crisp, delicious and naturally flavored, the Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water is the perfect anytime drink. This sparkling water offers a delicious and refreshing strawberry flavor and is a great everyday option for a health-conscious individual as it has zero calories, sugar, caffeine or sodium.