Is Jamba Juice drinks healthy? Jamba Juice is widely considered a healthy place to eat, offering a variety of juices, smoothie bowls, and smoothies that highlight fresh fruits and vegetables. Still, eating keto at Jamba Juice can be difficult, as most of its offerings are high in carbs.
Does Jamba Juice have a lot of sugar? Smoothie Fans Might Not Like the Answer. Warning: Even a small cup can contain 58 grams of sugar. A new class action lawsuit filed against Jamba Juice alleges that the popular smoothie chain that touts ingredients like “real fruit” isn’t as good for you as it claims.
Is Jamba Juice healthy after a workout? PB & Banana Protein Smoothie
This one is probably best for a post-workout snack with its high protein content. It contains milk, ice, frozen bananas, peanut butter, Whey Protein Boost, and clover honey. This one is higher in calories at 490, but that’s because it’s also packed with 32 grams of protein.
What is the lowest calorie item at Jamba Juice?
- Greens ‘n’ Ginger (290 calories)
- Strawberry Whirl (290 calories)
- The Go-Getter (310 calories)
- Orange-C Booster (310 calories)
- Peach Perfection (310 calories)
- Apple ‘n’ Greens (320 calories)
- Strawberries Wild (320 calories)
- Strawberry Surf Rider (330 calories)