Is powder coffee creamer healthy? Powdered creamer isn’t as healthy as you think
Powdered creamers may seem like a healthy alternative, but they still pack between 10 and 20 calories per serving, according to Everyday Health. While that may not seem like much, it’s very easy to overdo it.
What is the healthiest creamer to put in your coffee?
- Best Rated Creamer: Laird Superfood Non-Dairy Original Superfood Coconut Powder Coffee Creamer.
- Best Macadamia Nut Creamer: milkadamia Macadamia Milk, Unsweetened.
- Best Almond Milk Creamer: Silk Sweet & Creamy Almond Creamer.
- Best Variety Pack Creamer: nutpods Variety Pack, Unsweetened Dairy-Free Creamer.
Is powdered creamer healthier than liquid creamer? Generic Non-Dairy Creamer (powder)
In the battle of the non-dairy creamers, the liquid version is the clear winner. Trans fats are the worst kind of fat because they increase the risk of heart disease the most.
What is the healthiest non-dairy powdered creamer?
- Califia Farms Almondmilk Creamer.
- So Delicious Organic Coconutmilk Creamer.
- Nutpods Original Unsweetened Almond+Coconut Creamer.
- Silk Original Dairy-Free Soy Creamer.
- Nutiva Organic MCT Creamer.
- Laird Turmeric Superfood Creamer.
- Trader Joe’s Original Coconut Creamer.
- Ripple Original Plant-Based Half-and-Half.