What are examples of being socially healthy?
- Having assertive skills rather than passive or aggressive ones.
- Balancing your social and personal time.
- Being engaged with other people in the community.
- Adapting in social situations.
- To be yourself in all situations.
- Treating others with respect.
How do you stay socially healthy?
- Recognize how other people influence you.
- Share your feelings honestly.
- Ask for what you need from others.
- Listen to others without judgement or blame.
- Disagree with others respectfully.
- Avoid being overly critical, angry outbursts, and violent behavior.
Why is it important to be socially healthy? Surrounding yourself with a positive social network increases your self-esteem. Social wellness enables you to create boundaries that encourage communication, trust, and conflict management. Having good social wellness is critical to building emotional resilience.
What it means to be socially healthy? What is Social Health? Social Health is a term that refers to the ways in which people create healthy and positive interpersonal relationships with one another. Having good social health helps people improve their emotional wellbeing and feel supported in their daily lives.