What are four examples of nutritious snacks for a preschool child? Snacks for preschoolers should be easy to prepare. Some healthy, fun snacks for kids: Fruits. Apple slices or rings with peanut butter, canned fruit, applesauce, fresh seasonal fruit by itself or with yogurt, cottage cheese or ricotta cheese, dried fruits like raisins.
What are healthy snack ideas for kids?
- Yogurt. Yogurt is an excellent snack for kids because it’s a good source of protein and calcium.
- Celery with peanut butter and raisins.
- Trail mix.
- Sliced pears with ricotta cheese.
- Cottage cheese.
What are some healthy and creative snacks we could give our preschool children or school age children?
- Applesauce Mini Muffins.
- Applesauce pouches.
- Banana and graham crackers.
- Banana Mini Muffins (an easy egg-free choice)
- Canned fruit in 100% juice.
- Cheese stick.
What are some healthy school snacks?
- Healthy Eating Tip: serve snacks with fun plates, napkins, cups, or straws or have a tasting party where children can vote for their favorite healthy snacks.
- Applesauce (Unsweetened), Fruit Cups, and Canned Fruit.
- Dried Fruit.
- Frozen Fruit.
- Fruit Leathers.
- Fruit Salad.