What are good foods to have catered?
- Italian and Mexican.
- Sandwiches and Salads.
- 4. Japanese. Asian food has always been a popular option for office caterers.
- Mediterranean. Mediterranean food can be light and refreshing, but still filling.
How do Caterers stay healthy?
- Avoiding cross-contamination.
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Protective clothing.
- Illness needs to be reported.
- Use Dirteeze Surface Sanitising Wipes liberally.
What is the healthiest dish to eat?
- Stuffed sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes are loaded with beneficial nutrients like beta carotene, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber ( 1 ).
- Grain bowls.
- Veggie loaded frittatas.
- Dinner salad.
- Loaded brown rice pasta.
- One-pot soups.
What is the cheapest food to get catered? The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.