What are good snacks that are gluten-free?
- Popcorn with fruit, chocolate, and peanuts.
- Turkey-wrapped cheese sticks.
- Instant oatmeal with apple, walnuts, and cinnamon.
- Cucumber-hummus sandwiches.
- Grass-fed beef jerky.
- Fruit and nut tortilla roll-up.
- Toast with beans and olive oil.
- Yogurt parfait with granola.
Are gluten-free snacks healthier? Beyond this, there’s little evidence that a gluten-free diet offers any particular health benefits. However, a gluten-free diet can still be a healthy way to eat depending on which gluten-free foods you choose, how often you eat them and whether your other food choices are healthy ones.
What are some healthy snack ideas?
- Mixed nuts. Nuts are an ideal nutritious snack, providing the perfect balance of healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
- Red bell pepper with guacamole.
- Greek yogurt and mixed berries.
- Apple slices with peanut butter.
- Cottage cheese and fruit.
- Celery sticks with cream cheese.
- Kale chips.
- Dark chocolate and almonds.
What kid snacks are gluten-free?
- Celery with nut butter.
- Eggs hard-boiled with a sprinkle of salt.
- Snapea crisps.
- Soy yogurt with fruit.
- Snyder’s gluten-free pretzel sticks.
- Trail mix (a blend of dried fruits, nuts, and seeds)