What are healthy snacks to bring on a plane?
- Raw Nuts.
- Seeds (Pumpkin or Sunflower)
- Unsweetened Dry Fruit.
- Raw Trail Mix.
- Healthy Protein Bars.
- Fresh Fruit (apples, bananas, oranges)
- Berries (strawberries, blueberries)
- Celery Sticks.
How can I eat healthy on a plane?
- Avoid main courses that are drowned in sauce.
- Pick a dish that has good amounts of lean protein and vegetables.
- Watch out for white bread, white rice, and pasta.
- Pack nuts and fruit in your hand luggage and munch on them during the flight instead of desserts or snacks.
What food can I bring on the plane? You can bring just about any solid, packaged food on a plane, as long as it fits comfortably in your carry-on. This includes bread, cooked meat, hard-boiled eggs, candy, cereal, cookies, crackers, chips, dried fruit, and nuts, as well as sandwiches, wraps, pizza, pasta, and salads.
What are TSA approved snacks? Snacks like an apple and peanut butter, a salad in a jar, veggies and hummus, meat and cheese and dried nuts and fruits make great TSA-approved snacks. Snacks are a must when traveling, especially when flying.