What are healthy snacks to put in a vending machine?
- FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES. Many varieties of fresh fruit and vegetables work well in refrigerated vending machines.
- FRUIT CUPS. Fruit cups in single-serve cups with less than 250 calories.
- Del Monte. Diced Peaches, no sugar added.
- Dole. Cherry Mixed Fruit in 100% Juice.
What are in healthy vending machines? New Healthy Vending Machines
Stock your machine with fun and healthy items such as CLIF bars, KIND bars, POP chips, mixed nuts, and more. Add in healthy drink options as well, such as Vitamin Water, juice, and sugar-free energy drinks.
What is the healthiest vending machine drink?
- Honest Tea (Unsweetened) A Coca-Cola product, Honest Tea has a variety of flavors to choose from.
- Dasani Sparkling. Looking for that carbonation without the extra sugars?
- Vitamin Water Zero.
- SoBe Water.
- Bottled Water.
Do healthy vending machines exist? Yes, Healthy vending machines do exist
Naturally, we want to keep them healthy and strong. We’re always basing our decisions on how people will be impacted. Our innovation and commitment to healthy vending can impact you and the people you serve.