What are signs of an unhealthy cat?
- Constricted or dilated pupils.
- Vomiting or diarrhea.
- Sudden mood change.
- No inclination to play or appearing lethargic.
- Much less or much more vocal than usual.
- Sudden changes in appetite, drinking, or eating habits.
- Noticeable weight loss or gain.
- Rapid breathing or shortness of breath.
What are signs that your cat is healthy? Healthy cats are generally playful even well into old age. They are well groomed, with a soft, silky coat. Their eyes are bright, open wide, with no discharge. They should have good litter box habits, firm stool and plenty of urination.
How do you tell your cat it’s OK?
What are the 16 known cat words?
- Growl and Anger Wail.
- Mating Cry (intense form)
- Pain Scream.
- Refusal Rasp.