What are some healthy challenges?
- 1| QUIT CONSUMING ADDED SUGAR.
- 2| SET A LIMIT FOR YOUR SCREEN TIME AND STICK TO IT.
- 3| KEEP A FOOD JOURNAL.
- 4| AVOID ULTRA-PROCESSED SNACKS.
- 5| EAT 5-6 SERVINGS OF FRUITS & VEGETABLES EVERY DAY.
- 6| SLEEP FOR AT LEAST 7-8 HOURS EVERY DAY.
- 7| TRY A FITNESS CHALLENGE.
- 8| TRY INTERMITTENT FASTING.
How do you run a health challenge at work? The idea of a lifestyle challenge is to create different health-related tasks daily and encourage your employees to partake in them. For example, one day, you can do a water drinking challenge, and then the next day you can do a healthy lunch eating challenge.
How do you create a health challenge?
- Log their food journals every day (photos for evidence)
- Log their water intake daily (set a goal)
- Link their fitbit and record their steps.
- Complete a daily exercise goal.
- Set specific nutrition-related goals, like eat a vegetable at dinner every day.
What does wellness challenge mean? A wellness challenge is a fun addition to any corporate wellness program that helps increase user engagement. A wellness challenge cultivates healthy competition among employees while encouraging positive lifestyle behaviors, such as working out or eating right.