What are some healthy snack ideas for school?
Healthy School Snacks
- Healthy Eating Tip: serve snacks with fun plates, napkins, cups, or straws or have a tasting party where children can vote for their favorite healthy snacks.
- Applesauce (Unsweetened), Fruit Cups, and Canned Fruit.
- Dried Fruit.
- Frozen Fruit.
- Fruit Leathers.
- Fruit Salad.
What to bring to school for a snack?
Nothing is totally off-limits
- Small handful of Goldfish crackers + one string cheese stick and a few apple slices.
- Beef jerky (ideally one lower in sodium) + fruit.
- Single-serving packet of trail mix + a handful of carrot sticks.
- Protein bar + one piece of fruit.
- Granola bar + one piece of cheese.
What snacks can a 10 year old make?
10 Snacks Kids Can Make Themselves
- VEGGIES AND DIP.
- Baby carrots.
- Grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes.
- Bell peppers.
- Sugar snap peas.
What are dry snacks for school?
Here, we present a range of healthy school-time snacks for your little ones, which are healthy, delicious and visually attractive too.
- Roasted Makhana, Roasted Lotus Seeds.
- Methi Thepla, Thepla Recipe Without Curds for Traveller.
- Broccoli Paratha.
- Jowar and Vegetable Paratha.
- Ragi and Oat Crackers.
- Baked Oats Puri.