What are some healthy snacks in vending machines?
- FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES. Many varieties of fresh fruit and vegetables work well in refrigerated vending machines.
- FRUIT CUPS. Fruit cups in single-serve cups with less than 250 calories.
- Del Monte. Diced Peaches, no sugar added.
- Dole. Cherry Mixed Fruit in 100% Juice.
What can you put in a snack vending machine?
- Snickers Bar. The number one snack preference for vending machines in the U.S. is Snickers bars!
- Clif Bars. Clif bars are another crowd favorite for vending machines, and it makes sense!
- Sun Chips.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Planters Trail Mix.
- Granola Bars.
What is the healthiest snack ever?
- Mixed nuts. Nuts are an ideal nutritious snack, providing the perfect balance of healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
- Red bell pepper with guacamole.
- Greek yogurt and mixed berries.
- Apple slices with peanut butter.
- Cottage cheese and fruit.
- Celery sticks with cream cheese.
- Kale chips.
- Dark chocolate and almonds.
What is the healthiest vending machine drink?
6 Healthy Drinks to Keep Stocked in Your Vending Machine
- Honest Tea (Unsweetened) A Coca-Cola product, Honest Tea has a variety of flavors to choose from.
- Dasani Sparkling. Looking for that carbonation without the extra sugars?
- Vitamin Water Zero.
- SoBe Water.
- Bottled Water.