What are some healthy spicy snacks?
- Wasabi Peas. Wasabi peas might make tears come to your eyes from the wasabi but the peas have enough protein to help you feel fuller longer!
- Hot Sauce Popcorn.
- Spicy Guacamole.
- Paprika Kale Chips.
- Chili Edamame.
Which spicy chips are healthiest?
- Saffron Road Baked Lentil Chips.
- Eat Your Vegetables Chips.
- Beanitos White or Black Bean Chips.
- Baked Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips.
- Chili Cheese Fritos.
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips.
- Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips.
Is it OK to eat spicy snacks? Spicy foods may worsen acid reflux, IBS, peptic ulcers, and gastritis. They may also cause digestive issues, including heartburn, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and stomach cramps, if consumed in large amounts.
Is there a healthy alternative to Takis? Air-popped popcorn, homemade veggie chips, cheese and crackers, mixed nuts, and edamame are a few other examples of salty snacks that can help satisfy your cravings. Although Takis aren’t necessarily healthy, they can be enjoyed in moderation as part of a nutritious, well-rounded diet.