What are the 4 types of massage?
- Swedish Massage. Swedish massage is commonly used by the general population to reduce muscle tension.
- Deep Tissue Massage. Deep tissue employs the use of deeply applied pressure into the areas that are experiencing pain or dysfunction.
- Sports Massage Therapy.
- Trigger Point Massage.
What are the benefits of massage Therapy?
- Reducing stress and increasing relaxation.
- Reducing pain and muscle soreness and tension.
- Improving circulation, energy and alertness.
- Lowering heart rate and blood pressure.
- Improving immune function.
How does massage Therapy work? Massage therapy relaxes muscle tissue, which reduces painful contractions and spasms. Massage can also reduce nerve compression. To understand this, consider that when muscles are contracted, they sometimes compress the nerves around them.
What are the 5 types of massage?
- Swedish Massage.
- Deep Tissue Massage.
- Lymphatic Massage.
- Sports Massage.
- Oncology Massage.