What are the healthiest things to put in a smoothie?
- Acai Berries. One of the most antioxidant-rich berries, acais come from the acai palm of South America.
- Aloe Vera.
- Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Bee Pollen.
- Cacao Nibs.
- Chia Seeds.
Are peanut butter banana smoothies healthy? Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Benefits
It’s a perfect option because banana smoothies like this recipe are good for you. Bananas are high in fiber, potassium, and vitamins B6 and C. Peanut butter has protein and healthy fats too (I recommend using a brand of natural peanut butter with less added sugar).
What is the healthiest fruit for a smoothie?
Which smoothies are good for weight loss?
- Creamy Kale Smoothie.
- Salted Caramel Cashew Smoothie.
- Mexican Chocolate Breakfast Shake.
- Green Spirulina Smoothie.
- Pear And Spinach Smoothie with Acerola Powder.
- Apple Cinnamon Smoothie.
- Apple Kiwi Green Smoothies.
- Wild Blueberry, Mint, and Flax Seed Smoothie.