What are the healthiest treats for a cat?
- Vital Essentials Minnows Freeze-Dried Treats.
- Blue Wilderness Chicken & Turkey Soft Moist Treats.
- Greenies Tuna Feline Dental Treats.
- Cat Person Dry Food.
- Wellness Kittles Salmon & Cranberries Crunchy Treats.
- WholeHearted Savory & Tasty Soft Cat Treats, Chicken.
Is there healthy treats for cats? Feline Greenies Dental Treats have approval from the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) to control tartar, plus they contain no artificial preservatives, flavors, or fillers. The ingredients are natural and the treats even contain vitamins and minerals to benefit your whole cat.
What treats do vets recommend for cats?
- Greenies Cat Dental Treats.
- Whiskas Dentabites in Chicken and Salmon flavors.
- Purina Dentalife Daily Oral Care Cat Treats.
What are some safe treats for cats?
- Fish. While you don’t want your kitty eating from the aquarium, feeding him oily fish such as tuna or mackerel can help his eyesight, joints and brain.