What are the most common problems found in home inspections?
- Problem #1: Rundown roofing. Asphalt shingle roofs last 15 to 20 years.
- Problem #2: Drainage issues.
- Problem #3: Faulty foundation.
- Problem #4: Plumbing problems.
- Problem #5: Pest infestations.
- Problem #6: Hidden mold.
- Problem #7: Failing heating systems.
- Problem#8: Electrical wiring.
What are 5 very important things that are inspected in a home inspection?
- Foundation. The foundation is the workhorse of a house.
- Roof. Roof quality and performance can also make or break a house deal.
- Plumbing. Is there anything worse than a leak?
- Electrical systems.
- HVAC system.
What are 3 things to inspect on the inside of a house?
- Heating system.
- Central air conditioning system (temperature permitting)
- Interior plumbing and electrical systems.
- Roof and rain gutters.
- Attic, including visible insulation.
What should I pay attention to during a home inspection?
- ❏ Oil tank.
- ❏ HVAC system.
- ❏ Roof.
- ❏ Structural integrity of the chimney.
- ❏ Water drainage and disbursement.
- ❏ Electricity system.
- ❏ Foundation.
- ❏ Quality of the flooring.