What can I eat for breakfast that has no carbohydrates?
- Eggs. Eggs are naturally low in carbohydrates and can be the best option for you if you are on a low-carb diet.
- Smoked salmon.
- Vegetables fried in coconut oil Want to feel full for a longer time?
- Greek cheese.
- Black Tea.
How can I eat healthy breakfast on the go?
- Muffins or scones.
- Baked oatmeal.
- Breakfast cookies.
- Pancake mini muffins.
- Homemade egg McMuffin or other breakfast sandwich.
- Make-ahead breakfast wraps or quesadillas.
- Freezer breakfast burritos.
- Mini egg cups (with veggies, sausage, bacon, etc)
What can I eat for breakfast on the go to lose weight?
- Egg veggie scramble.
- Breakfast burrito.
- Greek yogurt combos.
- Protein pancakes.
- Open-faced egg sandwich.
- Cottage cheese with cereal and fruit.
- Oatmeal with yogurt.
How many carbs should I eat for breakfast on a low-carb diet? Each of these plans has different guidelines and rules, but in general, if you are following a standard low-carb diet, you will likely aim for 20 to 60 grams (g) of carbs per day, according to the Mayo Clinic. Spurlock recommends keeping breakfast to less than 20 g of carbohydrates.