What can I eat to replace chips?
- Kale Chips. We’re not going to argue that kale chips are an exact replica of the treasured potato chip.
- Mixed Nuts.
- Homemade Sweet Potato Chips.
- Carrot Slices.
- Air-Popped Popcorn.
- Cucumber Slices.
What should I eat if I crave chips?
- Fresh Fruit. Fruit is naturally very sweet and a great choice when you get a sugar craving.
- Greek Yogurt. Greek yogurt tastes creamy and indulgent, but it’s also really healthy.
- A Hot Drink.
- Snack Bar.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Fruit and Nut Butter.
- Cottage Cheese.
- Banana Ice Cream.
What snacks are healthier than chips?
- hummus and whole grain crackers or baby carrots.
- roasted chickpeas.
- Greek yogurt cups.
- bean or lentil crackers.
- kale chips.
Is there a healthy alternative to potato chips? Nuts and seeds are not only healthy, but they’re just plain tasty, making them a great alternative to potato chips. Most people tend to shy away from nuts and seeds because they are particularly dense as far as calories go, but they have a lot of other good stuff in there to make up for it.