What can I eat with yogurt for breakfast?
- Greek yogurt and granola bowl. Even in Italian, we use the word ‘bowl’ for this recipe – the classic combination of granola, yogurt, and fresh fruit.
- Chia pudding.
- Greek yogurt and granola.
- Yogurt cake.
- French toast.
- Yogurt bruschetta.
What can I mix with yogurt?
- Granola + Maple Syrup.
- Preserved Lemon + Dill.
- Rhubarb + Dates + Orange Zest.
- Sautéed Garlic + Sumac + EVOO.
- Maple Syrup + Walnuts.
- Chia Seed + Pomegranate + Pistachio.
- Sautéed Mushrooms + Cooked Wheat Berries + Walnut Oil.
- Harissa + Sautéed Onions + Garlic.
What can I add to yogurt to make it healthy?
- fresh mint.
- pure vanilla extract, almond extract, or lemon extract (use sparingly as it’s potent!)
- slivered almonds or pistachios.
- chia, hemp, or flaxseeds.
- cocoa nibs.
- naturally sweetened granola.
- cocoa powder.
How much yogurt should you eat for breakfast? One cup of yogurt—sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less—did the trick. The best part was that it didn’t upset my stomach either, which can feel unsettled when I eat too much dairy. Even after a full week of eating yogurt every morning, I didn’t experience any gas or bloating.