What can you eat with cream cheese as a snack?
- Pinwheel sandwiches – For savory add some cucumber and sliced turkey, or chicken beast.
- Celery sticks – cut celery stalk into 1/4 pieces and fill with cream cheese, sprinkle with paprika, chili lime salt, or cinnamon.
- No bake cheesecake – simple recipe, and easy for the kids to make.
Is cream cheese healthy for weight loss? Cream Cheese
This is a keto favorite, thanks to its nutritional profile: Per the USDA, 1 oz contains 84 calories, 8 g of fat, 1 g of carbs, and 2 g of protein. That means it’s a great addition to a meal or snack when you need more fat.
How unhealthy is cream cheese? Cream cheese is a versatile dairy spread. It’s a good source of vitamin A and doesn’t provide much lactose. However, it’s low in protein and high in fat and calories, so it’s best to use it in moderation. Notably, versions like whipped cream cheese are lower in fat and calories.
What can you eat with cream cheese Besides bagels?
- Spread It on a Cracker with Jam or JellySave.
- Stir Some into PolentaSave.
- Stir Some into Mac and CheeseSave.
- Make It into DipSave.
- Make Pimento CheeseSave.
- Stir It into Scrambled EggsSave.
- Use It to Stuff French ToastSave.