What do you eat at a volleyball tournament?
- Fresh fruit.
- Muesli or nut bars.
- Trail mix with dried fruit/nuts/seeds.
- Sandwich or roll with honey/jam/banana.
- Milk or juice tetra packs.
- Tub of yoghurt/custard.
- Crackers or rice crackers with peanut butter or jam.
- Sports bars (with carbohydrates, not just protein)
What should you eat the day of a volleyball tournament? Stick with lean meats, vegetables and carbohydrates like bread, pasta and fruit. Stay away from foods with high processed sugar and any new foods you have not tried before on game days. The most important meal of the day is your pre-game meal.
What are 5 healthy snacks for an athlete?
- Apple or banana slices and peanut butter.
- Whole-grain crackers and cheese.
- Carrot and celery sticks with dressing.
- Cottage cheese or yogurt with fresh or canned fruit.
- Energy bars, breakfast bars, or granola bars.
- Crackers and hummus (garbanzo bean dip)
- Trail mix with nuts and dried fruit.
What do you feed a volleyball team? Eat easily digested carbohydrate-rich foods, like fruit, bagels, crackers, rice cakes, pretzels, breadsticks, bread with jam or jelly, cold or hot cereal, flour tortillas, and rice. Small amounts of protein are also tolerated, such as low-fat or drinkable yogurt or a modest amount of peanut butter.