What do you eat when you can’t cook anything? Hummus, pita bread, olives, a veggie tray, and a fruit platter. Hard-cooked eggs, berry salad, and whole-grain rolls. Apple and pear slices, almonds, cheese, fresh baked bread. Sliced cheese and meats, mustards and other spreads, crackers, and in-season fruit.
How can I lose weight if I can’t cook?
- Cleanse Your Cabinets. Before we even discuss how to whip up a healthy meal sans stove, let’s chat about your cabinets and refrigerator.
- Prep Food While You Sleep.
- Keep Microwave Meal Starters on Hand.
- Chew More Consciously.
- Make a Special Request.
How can I eat healthy if I don’t have access to my kitchen?
- 7 Ways to Eat Healthy When You Don’t Have Access to a Full Kitchen.
- Use A Microwave To Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs (And So Much More!)
- Bake a Brownie in a Coffee Mug.
- Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs in the Coffee Pot.
- Invest in an Instant Pot.
- Try Overnight Oats and Salads-in-a-Jar.
- Be a Hoarder.
How do I get food if I can’t cook?
Convenience foods allow you to get the grub in the fastest way possible.
- Chicken Voila.
- Fruit Packs.
- Canned Chicken.
- Canned Tuna.
- Canned Soup.
- Canned Stew.
- Heat and serve dinners.