What do you serve at a morning meeting?
So when you’re considering caterers, look for options that offer some of these types of food:
- Breakfast sandwiches.
- Healthy cereals.
- Yogurt parfaits.
What are good snacks to bring to a meeting?
- Fresh Fruit.
- String Cheese Sticks.
- Hummus with Pita Bread.
- Low-fat Popcorn.
- Low-Sugar Granola Bars.
- Veggie Platters.
- Mixed Nuts.
What is a good healthy snack for breakfast? You can eat cottage cheese with many other nutritious foods, such as berries, peaches, tomatoes, cucumbers, chia seeds, flaxseeds, or granola. Cottage cheese is high in protein, which may help keep you full and reduce hunger. Common breakfast toppings include fresh fruit, veggies, seeds, and granola.
What should I serve at a 10 am meeting?
- Fresh fruit bowl or cut-up fruit plate.
- Whole grain cereals.
- Non-fat and light yogurts.
- Mini bagels and reduced fat cream cheese.
- Light Laughing Cow® or light string cheese.
- Mini low fat muffins and jam.
- Healthy “Egg-Muffin” sandwich with:
- o. 100% whole wheat English muffin.