What drinks can I replace with soda?
- Arnold Palmer Lite.
- Tea – iced or hot.
- Freshly-squeezed lemonade.
- Sparkling water.
- Sparkling water with a splash of juice.
- Maple water.
- Fruit and herb infusions.
What is a healthier alternative to soda? Healthy soda alternatives to regular and diet soda include sparkling water, FUL® sparkling spirulina drinks, coffee, tea, kombucha, coconut water, and homemade lemon soda.
What can I replace soda with to lose weight?
- Water. This comes as no surprise, but the most efficient drink you can choose is water.
- Coffee. Black coffee has the least calories!
- Unsweetened Tea. Choose a tea variety that fits your taste palette and enjoy hot or iced!
- Vegetable Juice.
- Energy Drinks.
- Sports Drinks.
What’s better than drinking soda? But swapping out soda for drinks that are low in sugar, such as unsweetened iced coffee or tea, can reduce your sugar intake while adding beneficial antioxidants to your diet, notes research.