What foods heal the spleen?
- Meat: poultry, lamb, beef, venison.
- Fish: trout, salmon, tuna, shellfish.
- Fruit: apples, apricots, dates, figs, sweet cherries, peach, plums, red grapes, dried fruit such as raisins.
- Veggies: cabbage, pumpkin, carrot, sweet potato.
- Grains: amaranth, oats, millet, polenta, rice.
How can I clean my spleen naturally?
- The foremost factor for spleen health is mindful eating.
- Introduce a small amount of protein in your diet.
- Have natural warm food stuff like ginger, black pepper, cardamom, and cinnamon that help clean the spleen and provide antioxidants.
What foods can irritate the spleen?
- Sugar-sweetened beverages: soda, milkshakes, iced tea, energy drinks.
- Fast food: french fries, burgers, pizzas, tacos, hot dogs, nuggets.
How do you keep your spleen healthy? To keep your spleen, lymphatic system and immune system working properly, you should drink plenty of water, exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight. Eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables. By staying healthy, you’ll help your immune system protect you from infections and illness.