What goes well with ricotta cheese? You can smear ricotta on toast and then top it with almost anything for an easy meal. Try it with corn and scallions, or pesto and tomatoes, or a fried egg. You can also eat it for dessert: top with strawberries and honey or banana and nutella.
What can I do with too much ricotta?
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes.
- Pasta with Spinach, Artichokes and Ricotta.
- Mint Ricotta Stuffed Shells.
- Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Pound Cake.
- Lemony Spaghetti with Peas and Ricotta.
- Zucchini Ricotta Frittata.
Can ricotta cheese be cooked? Mild in taste, ricotta cheese is a good ingredient for adding texture to sweet and savory dishes. Often ignored, this cheese has many uses and can improve simple dishes at a very low cost. This recipe for baked ricotta cheese is incredibly easy and delicious.
What sweets can you eat on Mediterranean diet?
- Blood Orange Olive Oil Cake.
- Balsamic Berries with Honey Yogurt.
- Sticky Gluten-Free Lemon Cake.
- Honeyed Phyllo Stacks with Pistachios, Spiced Fruit, and Yogurt.
- Brûléed Ricotta.
- Yogurt and Honey Olive Oil Cake.
- Domenica Marchetti’s Carrot Polenta Cake with Marsala.