What healthy drinks are at Sonic?
- Coffee. Black coffee is a great healthier alternative if you are looking for sugar free drinks and best of all you can find it at all sonic locations.
- Sonic Diet Limeade.
- Diet Cherry Limeade.
- Unsweetened Iced Tea.
- Diet Sodas.
- Sugar Free Flavor Add Ins.
- Fresh fruits.
What drink at Sonic has the least calories?
- Coca-Cola Zero (0 calories)
- Diet Coke (0 calories)
- Sprite Zero (0 calories)
- Unsweetened iced tea (0 calories)
- Diet Dr. Pepper (0 calories)
- Diet Cherry Limeade (15 calories)
- Diet Lime Limeade (5 calories)
What is the most hydrating drink at Sonic? Sonic Drive-In is making a splash with its new sparkling water with zero to 60 calorie beverage options and no artificial flavors. A brand known for its various drink combinations and with a high-demand for fizzy refreshments, the healthy hydrating Sonic Fruit Fizz will offer a range of refreshing flavors.
Does Sonic have low sugar slushies? It’s impossible to get a sugar-free Sonic Slush
This means even without any add-ins or toppings, your Slush will pack a really sweet punch. In fact, a small, plain Slush contains 48 grams of sugar and 180 calories. Bump that all the way up to a Route 44 and it’s 145 grams of sugar and 540 calories.