What is a good side dish for spaghetti?
- Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad.
- Lemon Arugula Salad with Pine Nuts.
- Pea Salad.
- Pull-Apart Garlic Bread.
- Sauteed Lemon Green Beans.
- Best Grilled Vegetables with Garlic Toast.
- Parmesan Zucchini.
- Braided Pesto Bread.
Is spaghetti a side dish? By the late 1920s, spaghetti recipes were regularly appearing in African American cookbooks. In time, spaghetti eventually made the jump from entrée to side dish, and black Southern cooks thought nothing of pairing it with fried fish, much like they would with coleslaw or potato salad.
What protein goes with spaghetti?
- Chicken. When you think of protein in your pasta, you probably think of chicken.
- Steak. If you are looking to treat yourself, add some steak to your pasta.
- Pasta With Chicken, Steak, Salmon and More at Puerto La Boca.
Is spaghetti a main meal? The primo: In Italy, pasta is a first course, or primo, served as an appetizer, not as the main event. Soup, rice, and polenta are the other options for the primo.