What is a good snack for a soccer player? Dark chocolate covered raisins or almonds. Honey roasted cashews, peanuts or almonds. A high-fiber cereal (i.e. Kashi Cinnamon Heart to Heart or Honey Sunshine cereals) Pumpkin seeds.
What are healthy foods for soccer players? Training diet for soccer
In addition, fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds and wholegrains provide important vitamins and minerals, along with some healthy fats such as avocado, nuts, olive oily and oily fish such as salmon. Soccer players should adjust their food and fluid intake to match their training load.
What are 5 healthy snacks for an athlete?
- Apple or banana slices and peanut butter.
- Whole-grain crackers and cheese.
- Carrot and celery sticks with dressing.
- Cottage cheese or yogurt with fresh or canned fruit.
- Energy bars, breakfast bars, or granola bars.
- Crackers and hummus (garbanzo bean dip)
- Trail mix with nuts and dried fruit.
What food is 100% protein?
|#1 Spirulina View (Source)||100 grams||115% DV (57.5g)|
|#2 Dry-Roasted Soybeans View (Source)||100 grams||87% DV (43.3g)|
|#3 Grated Parmesan Cheese View (Source)||100 grams||83% DV (41.6g)|
|#4 Lean Veal Top Round View (Source)||100 grams||73% DV (36.7g)|