What is a healthy snack for after school? Cranberry Almond Healthy Oatmeal Bars
These delicious Cranberry Almond Healthy Oatmeal Bars are the perfect school snack recipe! They take 10 minutes to make, are no-bake, and are great for taking on-the-go. Made with rolled oats, almond butter, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, and cinnamon!
What should I feed my kids after school?
- Fruit. “For an after-school snack, my kids have enjoyed fresh fruit like banana or any combination of cut-up cantaloupe and grapes and berries (e.g., raspberries, blueberries or strawberries) plus warm cashews.
- Peanut Butter.
What should I eat after school hungry?
- Fruit and Vegetable Tasting Plate. Kids are much more likely to eat fruit and vegetables if they’re cut up and put in front of them.
- Trail Mix.
- Yoghurt and Muesli Parfait.
- Tuna & Corn Mix.
- Vegetable Sticks and Dip.
- Fresh Fruit.
What is a healthy snack for a teenager?
- Trail mix, nuts, and seeds.
- Granola bars and protein bars.
- Cheese sticks.
- Healthy chips.
- Turkey sticks.
- Dried fruit.
- Premade energy bites.
- Nut butter packets.