What is a healthy snack to eat with peanut butter? Celery, apples, carrots, bananas and strawberries are good choices to team with PB. A slice of multi-grain bread has 109 calories, but a stalk of celery has just 10. Cut two thin slices of a large fruit, such as a pear, and spread peanut butter between them for a healthier sandwich.
How can I eat peanut butter healthy?
- Blend it into a versatile sauce.
- Mix it into your morning oats.
- Use it in place of butter.
- Churn it into a smoothie.
- Add it to a sauce.
Is bananas and peanut butter a healthy snack? A banana with peanut butter is a bedtime snack that can actually help you sleep better. Not only are these ingredients a delicious pairing, they also help each other shine. “Bananas are high in potassium and magnesium, which can help your muscles relax,” Beckerman explains. (Most of us aren’t getting enough magnesium.)
What can I put peanut butter on besides bread?
- Spread it on pretzels. PIN IT. Allie Koestler.
- Peanut butter overnight oats. PIN IT.
- Peanut butter cookies. PIN IT.
- Peanut butter and bananas. PIN IT.
- Peanut butter fudge. PIN IT.
- Peanut butter hummus. PIN IT.
- Peanut butter and apples. PIN IT.
- Ants on a log. PIN IT.